Released in late December just before COVID 19, The Galaxy A51 is one of the best premium budget phones available in the market. The premium design and the super dark AMOLED display makes it one of the best phones available in the market right now. Talking about specs, it comes with a 6.5 inches full HD+ display with a ppi of 405. This display is powered by an Exynos 9611. The phone comes with either 4Gb of RAM or 6 GB of RAM. It also comes with support for a micro SD card. Overall the phone is a great offering by Samsung in its price keeping in mind the under-display fingerprint scanner. Today we will tell you how to create a screen grab or How to Screen Record on your Samsung Galaxy A51. There are different ways by which you can record your screen but we will tell you the easiest and simplest way to do so. You can use this to record Wikipedia or PUBG.
Screen Recording on Samsung Galaxy A51
Method 1 for Screen Recording
On Samsung phones, doing a screen recording is super easy as with One UI 2.0, Samsung has added an inbuilt Video recorder. However, a user might not find it in the first try on their A51 as Samsung has hidden it inside your status bar. So How do you access it then? Follow the tutorial below 😀
Steps for Enabling Screen recording on Samsung Galaxy A51
- Go to your notification drawer and swipe down to show the quick settings.
- Press on the three dots –> Select Button Order.
- Find Screen Recorder and drag it to your main page. Once you have added, your quick settings should look something like this-
Now you should be able to do a screen record on your Samsung Galaxy A51.
Method 2 – Using Custom App on your Samsung Galaxy A51
- Click here to download the recommended app for your Samsung Galaxy A51. This is a screen recording app which is supported by your phone.
- Now after installing the app, you will get a screen like this.
- Click on the Small Circle which has appeared on your Left side of the screen. Now what you’ll get is this.
- Click on the Center circle with the camera icon.
- Now click on Start on your phone.
- The video should start recording.
- To stop the recording, Go to your navigation bar and click on Stop.
View the Screen record
- Go to the gallery of your A51.
- In Albums, Go to the folder named Collection.
- Now you can share your video from here itself.