You bought the new Xiaomi Mi A2. It is powerful and does everything well but how do you record PUBG while playing. Well, today we will tell you how to create a screen grab or How to Screen record on Mi A2. So there can be many different ways by which you can record your screen but we will tell you the easiest and simplest way to do so. So well let us get started
Methods to Screen Record on Mi A2
So these are the Methods to Record PUBG on your Mi A2.
- Click here to download the recommended app for your Mi A2. This is a screen recording app which is supported by your phone.
- Now after installing the app, you will get a screen like this.
- Click on the Small Circle which has appeared on your Left side of the screen. Now what you’ll get is this.
- Click on the Center circle with the camera icon.
- Now click on Start on your phone.
- The video should start recording.
- To stop the recording, Go to your navigation bar and click on Stop.
Also, Read – How to record PUBG on OnePlus 6
View the video you just recorded – Record PUBG on OnePlus 6
- Go to the gallery.
- In Albums, Go to the folder named Collection.
- Now you can share your video from here itself.
How to edit your Video you just recorded – Record PUBG on OnePlus 6
- Go to Playstore and download this app.
- Now just select your video and start editing it!
So were you able to record your screen? If not let us know in the comment section below!