PUBG is one of the most popular games on Playstore right now, in fact, PUBG mobile is the highest grossing multiplayer game ever. I can daily see tens of people playing PUBG on sidewalks, metros etc. But sometimes just the screenshot is not sufficient, A screen recording, however, shows much more skills. So today I will tell you the simplest method with which you can record your PUBG gameplay on OnePlus 6. We will also tell you the methods to post it on your social media. So well, How to record PUBG on OnePlus 6.
How to record PUBG on OnePlus 6 – Easy Way!Method 1
Nowadays a lot of phones comes with an option of Screen Recording, but OnePlus is not really a fan of Too much customizing and because of that very reason, It is so much more popular than counterparts like Xiaomi and Asus. So to Record screen on your OnePlus phone, follow the following method.
- Click here to download the recommended app for your OnePlus 6.
- Now after installing the app, you will get a screen similar to this.
- Click on the Small Circle which has appeared on your Left side of the screen. Now what you’ll get is this.
- Click on the Center circle with the camera icon.
- Now click on Start.
- Now your video will start recording.
- To stop the recording, Go to your navigation bar and click on Stop.
Also Read – Welcome to AllTechTutorial.com
View the video you just recorded – Record PUBG on OnePlus 6
- Go to the gallery.
- In Albums, Go to the folder named Collection.
- Now you can share your video from here itself.
How to edit your Video you just recorded – Record PUBG on OnePlus 6
- Go to Playstore and download this app.
- Now just select your video and start editing it!
So were you able to record your screen? If not let us know in the comment section below!