UPSC CPF AC Exam 2012 – Apply Online for 401 Vacancies :
UPSC-Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Released notification for fulfilling the 401 vacancies BSF – 94 Posts, CRPF – 223 Posts ,CISF – 44 Posts , ITBP – 26 Posts , SSB – 14 Posts for more details like UPSC Eligibility criteria,UPSC Online application form,UPSC Recruitment 2012 details mentioned below
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Number of Vacancies: 401 Vacancies
Name of Post: Assistant Commandant
1. BSF – 94 Posts
2. CRPF – 223 Posts
3. CISF – 44 Posts
4. ITBP – 26 Posts
5. SSB – 14 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates’ must be between 20 years and 25 years age. The cutoff date to determine the age limit should be as per 01-08-2012. Age relaxations is extended as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates has to possess Bachelor’s Degree through discipline form any recognized University.
Application Fee Details: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- by remitting the money by any Branch of SBI/Associate Bank by cash or through net banking facility of State Bank of India which is available by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card. SC/ST or Female candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Selection Process: The candidates are selected based on performance in Written Examination, Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and followed by Medical Standards Tests, Interview/Personality Test and the Final Selection is Merit.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply by Online mode, by which they has to log on to UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in. and the Applications must be submitted Online as on or before 27-08-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. If the payment of fee is by payment of cash in SBI or by any net banking facility of SBI.
2. First log on to www.upsconline.nic.in that will start the Online Application process.
3. Then choose on ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’ link.
4. Choose the ‘Click Here’ link below the Part I Registration.
5. Fill any marked details carefully that is checked once for all the errors and click on ‘Continue’ button. Retain this Registration ID carefully.
6. Fill all mandatory details in Part II of Application carefully and then upload the photograph and the signature in places provided
7. Choose the ‘Submit’ button and after submission, take print out of application & retain it for further use.
UPSC Recruitment 2012 Important Dates:
Notice Date & Starting Date for Online Registration: 28-07-2012
Last date for Online Registration: 27-08-2012
Date of Written Examination: 11-11-2012