Welcome to UPSC recruitment 2011 in this post you all found UPSC Advt No 17/2011 – Recruiting for various positions : The Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) – UPSC has invites applications form from eligible Indian Citizens for the recruitment of various vacancies in various Government of India Ministries and Departments. The last date for applying on before 29/09/2011 the candidates those are applying for these posts they send their applications before that date. 29/09/2011 (For remote areas 07/10/2011).
UPSC Advt No 17 vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 22 posts
Name of the posts:
1. Civilian Assistant Security Officers: 12 posts
2. Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Chemistry): 01 post
3. Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Photo): 01 post
4. Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Biology): 02 posts
5. Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Physics): 02 posts
6. Administrative Officer: 01 post
7. Assistant Director (Industrial Hygiene): 03 posts.
Age limit:The applicant’s age limit is 30 to 40 years as on 29/09/2011, age relaxation as per rules.
HOW TO APPLY : The eligible applicants may forward their application in prescribed format, along with attested copies of required essentials and enclosures to the respective address on or before 29/09/2011 (For remote areas 07/10/2011)
TO DOWNLOAD ADVT DETAILS CLICK HERE
TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION CLICK HERE