1636 Clerk Jobs @ Union Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2012 Notification Union Bank of India Recruitment 2012 -Online Application,Eligibility , Application form online , free download Challan form,Cut off marks Union Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2012.
Union Bank Of India announced notification for full filling the vacancies of 1636 Posts Union Bank Of india invites application from the eligbile candidates .Vacancies,Eligibility Criteria,Online application form,IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score,Application FeeSelection Process Important dates Mentioned below…
Union Bank of India vacancy Details:
Total no of Posts: 1,636 Posts
Name of the Posts: Single Window Operator ‘A’/Clerk
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age of 20 years and maximum of 28 years as per 01/08/2011. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have Graduate Degree in any discipline from a UGC recognized reputed University and should have a scored with minimum cut off marks in the Common Written Examination that is conducted by IBPS and should hold a valid score card which is issued by IBPS.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Candidates are asked to see notification for the details of state wise and also category wise for minimum required IBPS CWE Score that is available in tabular form in the notification. Unreserved candidates must obtain 24 or above marks in each and every paper and 21 or above would be the minimum CWE score for SC/ST/PWD/OBC/EXSM.
Application Fee: For General/OBC candidates Rs-100/- and others Rs-50/- paid in the form of Challan download from the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in and fill the fee payment challan in a clear and eligible handwriting in Block Letters and make a payment by Union Bank of India Branch on or before 03-07-2012.
Selection Process: candidates are selected based on Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates has to apply by online mode from Union Bank of India website as on or before 03-07-2012. After submitting application candidates has to take a printout of the system generated on-line application form to be submitted at interview. The registration number and password which is generated should be retained for future reference.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. First log on to ‘www.unionbankofindia.co.in’ and select the ‘Careers’ link, access the Recruitment Notification that is entitled by “Union Bank Recruitment Project – 2012-Clerk”.
2. Candidate have personal email ID that should be valid for entire duration of this recruitment project.
3. Print Recruitment Notification and Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan and make the payment from nearest Union Bank of India.
4. After making Payment of Application Fees try to re-visit the Bank’s Website and the Recruitment Notification.
5. Click on Link “On-Line Application for Clerk” to open the appropriate On-Line Application Form Format.
6. Fill all the marked details in Application form by fee payment details and also submit the application.
7. Take the printout of application form attached with photograph and attested with signature and retain it to be submitted if selected for interview along with other relevant documents.
Date for making Payment of Application Fee: from 19-06-2012 to 03-07-2012
Starting Date for Online Application: 19-06-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 03-07-2012
For more details Advertise http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/abt_recruitmentaspx.aspx