MATHS AND REASONING TRICKS TO CRACK IBPS EXAM: Maths and Reasoning question are very important section for success in IBPS(CWE)Common written exam for 19 banks . Maths is very intresting subject that until you love it and the only thing you need to do is practice more.There are chances to score 100% marks at the time of exam untill you did the good practise .Maths is not much difficult if you practice well.To solve maths and reasoning questions you should aware of all basic formulaes and basic things. you dont loose your confidence while solving Maths question.
QUICKER MATHEMATICS BY M TYRA and QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE by R S AGGARWAL
Reasoning questions also you expect 50 questions at the IBPS (CWE) exam not only in the IBPS exam in each every bank exam.To solve reasoning section first you need to read question well and analyise the question and then you can find the answer easily.
- 1. Know your terminology.
- 2. Take the time to identify the different parts of each CR passage.
- 3. Don’t confuse correlation with causation.
- 4. Look out for opposite answer choices.
- 5. Brush up on the most frequently used methods of reasoning.
Reasoning topics for IBPS exam.
- Analytical Reasoning
- Spotting Out the Embedded Figures
- Completion Of Incomplete Pattern
- Figure Matrix
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
- Rule Detection
- Grouping of Identical Figures
- Cubes and Dice
- Dot Situation
- Construction of Squares and Triangles
- Figure Formation & Analysis