Karnataka Government Jobs 2012 – Apply Online for 211 VA Vacancies ,Karnataka VA recruitment 2012,2012 karnataka recruitment VA jobs applynow online,VA Recruiment eligibility criteria,exam pattern and exam syllabus
The Government of Karnataka is announced notification regarding various posts for fullfilling the Village Accountant (VA) Recruitment 2012. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 02-08-2012, 21-07-2012, 31-07-2012 and 01-08-2012 for Hassan, Koppal, Chickmangalur and Belgaum Districts respectively. According to the official website of Government of Karnataka, The aspirants can get the application form details from the official website i,e www.kar.nic.in.
The recruitment details like Post name and No of vacancies mention below.
- Post Name : Village Accountant (VA)
- No. of Vacancies: 211 jobs
Names of Districts:
1. Hassan – 43 vacancies
2. Koppal – 35 vacancies
3. Chickmagalur – 53 vacancies
4. Belgaum – 80 vacancies
Application fee details : Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs 200/- for reserved and For general candidates Rs 400/- only for Koppal district candidates and for remaining district students and candidates Rs. 200/- for general and other candidates its only 100/- for those candidates having reservation need to pay in the mode of challan form for further details visit the official website of the respective district.
How to Apply: Aspirants need to apply only though online mode no other mode is accepted need to visit the respective candidate districts through official website as mentioned below list
- Hassan District: 02-08-2012
- Koppal District: 21-07-2012
- Chikmangalur District: 31-07-2012
- Belgaum District: 01-08-2012
Important Dates: Last Dates for Online Application:
- Closing date for Online Application in Hassan District: 02-08-2012:
- Closing date for Online Application in Koppal District: 21-07-2012
- Closing date for Online Application Chikmangalur District: 31-07-2012
- Closing date for Online Application in Belgaum District: 01-08-2012