HSTSB Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 14216 PGT Vacancies: Haryana School Teachers Selection Board (HSTSB) Department of Secondary Education in Haryana issued a notification which is against the recruitment of 14216 PGT for the vacancies HES – II (Group-B Services) to various subjects. The candidates who are eligible need to apply through Online mode on or before 28-06-2012. For further details like educational qualification, application fee details, age limit, selection process and how to apply are given below…
HSTSB Vacancy Details:
Number of Vacancies: 14216
Name of Post: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) HES – II (Group-B Services)
Age Limit: The age of the candidates’ should be between 18 years and 40 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates has to possess M.A. for concerned subject and a Matric in Hindi/Sanskrit or with any equivalent with Hindi as one of the subject and HTET/STET certificates with in a concerned subject.
Application Fee Details: General candidates has to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- and SC/ST/EXSM/PWD candidates has to pay only Rs. 125/- in cash in any branch of State Bank of India to the account number 32307173537 for reserved category of Haryana State and 32306718279 for General Category.
Selection Process: The candidates who are eligible can be selected based on Personal Interview which is followed by Certificate Verification.
How to Apply: Candidates has to apply by Online mode on or before 28-06-2012 and after submitting the applications candidates has to take the print out of application format and should bring it with all other relevant certificates and documents at the time of Interview if called for.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. First log on to www.recruitment.cdacmohali.in and try to select the Apply Online link below the HSTSB link.
2. Choose ‘New Registration’ link if you apply for first time and click on Ok button to ensure that the Instructions have been read carefully.
3. Fill all the mandatory details carefully and check for once to the errors and click on ‘Proceed’ button.
4. Fill all mandatory details in the next page and Submit the application.
5. Take print of Application Form and try to retain it and to be brought at time of Interview and for Verification, if candidate is selected.
Starting Date for Online Registration is 07-06-2012
Closing Date for Online Registration is 28-06-2012
Closing Date for Deposit of Fee is 29-06-2012