HGB Bank Recruitment 2012 Selection Process:
ABOUT THE EXAM:
- Himachal Gramin bank is sponsored by Govt. of India in collaboration with Punjab National Bank.
- It invites application for the following posts:
- POST CODE-1-OFFICER MIDDLE MANAGEMENT (SCALE-II).
- POST CODE-3-OFFICER JUNIOR MANAGEMENT (SCALE-I).
- POST CODE-3-OFFICER ASSISTANT (MULTI PURPOSE).
- The exam duration is 2 hrs 30 min.
- The exam paper will be in Hindi and English Medium.
- The selection will be made on the basis of the performance in written test and interview for all the posts. The topics for all posts 1,2&3 are given below:
- Test of Reasoning – 50 Marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation – 50 Marks.
- Financial Awareness – 50 Marks.
- General English – 50 Marks.
- General Hindi – 50 Marks.
- Final selection will be made after combining both the Written and Interview marks.