Education Loan, Student Education Loans, Best HDFC Bank Student Loans For Foreign Education - HDFC Bank HDFC Education Loan | Features Benefits Interest Rates | Apply
HDFC Education Loan: Choose Best Education Loans with minimum Current Interest Rates, Documents, Eligibility and Apply Online. HDFC bank student education loans are for who pursue their dream for higher studies without bothering about the financial assistance. We can provide student education loans for all Graduate, Post-Graduate, Engineering, Medical, MBA, Vocational Courses (Multi-Media, ERP) that are offered by recognized institutions inIndia. Our friendly sales managers helps in guiding you in each and every step to make our dreams to come true.
Features & Benefits –
- Unsecured Lending will be Upto INR 7.5 Lakhs
- No Collateral Or Third Party Guarantee**
- WideRangeOfCollateralto the loans Above INR 7.5 Lakhs
- Residence Property
- Student Loans Upto Rs. 15 Lakhs to study inIndia
- Fixed Deposit in HDFC Bank
- Loan can be available up to tenure of 7 years which includes moratorium period
- Repayment should start 1 year after course completion or 6 months after obtaining employment (whichever is earlier)
- To avail the tax rebate that is offered under section 80-E of the Income Tax Act 1961*to the entire interest amount paid towards your education loan.
- Click here to view the income tax circular.
- E-mail email@example.com to receive interest certificate for FY 09-10.
|Service At Your Door Step||You need to be a nationality ofIndia|
|Loans spent straight away to the respective students education institutes as per including all fee schedule||The age should be between 16 – 35 yrs.|
|Another advantage included is Insurance Protection from HDFC ERGO||Collateral which is required to all loans greater than Rs. 7.5 Lakhs.|
|Gateway To Other Banking Products And Services.||All Loans require a co-applicant. For co-applicant eligibility|
Insurance Protection from HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Ltd
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited which is a 74:26 with a joint venture between HDFC Limited India’s Housing Finance Institution and ERGO International AG the primary insurance entity of Munich Re Group.
HDFC ERGO that focus in providing the “Right Insurance Solution” to all. This offers customers complete range of general insurance products ranges from Motor, Health, Travel, Home and Personal Accident in the retail space and the customized products like Property, Marine and Liability Insurance within the corporate space.
The organization is expanding for the presence across the country is today present across 46 cities with 52 branch offices on employee base for over 650 professionals. The company has a right balance to distribute the channel that comprise the Dealerships, Brokers, Retail and Corporate Agents, Bancassurance and Direct Sales Team.