CBSE Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for various vacancies: Central Board of Secondary Education issued a notification to recruit of Executive Assistant, Consultant, and Section Officer (IT). The candidates who re eligible need to apply online to walk in interview on 05-06-2012 to 17-06-2012.
CBSE Vacancy Details:
No. of Vacancies: 07
Names of Posts:
1. Consultant: 02 posts
2. Consultant (Science): 01 post
3. Consultant (Projects): 01 post
4. Executive Assistant: 02 posts
5. Section Officer (IT): 01 post
Age limit and Educational Qualification: Candidates are asked to refer for the notification to the details of Age Limit and Educational qualification.
Selection Procedure: Selections are made based of performance in Walk in Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates has to apply online by visiting CBSE website that is from 05-06-2012 to 17-06-2012. Candidates need to bring all original certificates for verification, Curriculum Vitae and with photograph attested and all copies of relevant certificates which is duly with attested by Gazetted Officer or by Head of educational institute, at time of interview. Interviews are held at
- Central Board of Secondary Education,
- “Shiksha Sadan”,
- 17, Rouse Avenue,
- New Delhi 110002.
How to Apply online
1. First Log on to www.cbse.nic.in.
2. Choose ‘Apply Online’ link corresponding the advertisement link.
3. Choose the post that you need to apply for and Click on ‘Next’ button.
4. Fill all the details carefully and Choose ‘Submit Application’ button.
Starting Date for Online Registration is 05-06-2012
Closing Date for Online Registration is 17-06-2012
Date for display of names of selected candidates in website for walk in interview is 19-06-2012
Tentative Walk in Interview Date is 21-06-2012
For online application and advertisement details click here