CANARA BANK 2012 RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY CLERKS SELECTION PROCESS Complete information on selection process how to apply for this 2000 jobs,Canara bank notification 2012,Canarabank application form 2012 online/offline mode.
Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with Head Office Located in green city called bangalore ,Online applications invited from the eligible candidates .This recruitment complete done on basis of IBPS CWE-Common written exam Rank cards -Clerk-2011-2012 scored cards is issued by IBPS for the recruitment process of Probationary clerks.
Selection Process: candidates will be selected based on Score that is obtained in stipulated CWE for Clerks followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates has to apply through online mode from Canara Bank website before 01-07-2012. After submission of application candidates need to take a printout of the system generated on-line application form to be submitted at the time of the GD and interview. The registration number and password can be generated for future reference.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Candidates have a valid personal e-mail id (the same email id registered with IBPS CWE-PO/MT 2011-12).
2. Log on to website www.canarabank.com and select the ‘Careers’ link.
3. Select recruitment know more page and click on the link “Recruitment Project-2/2012 for Probationary Clerks”.
4. Print the Recruitment Notification and also Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan and has payment in any Canara Bank.
5. After making Payment of Application Fees re-visit the Bank’s Website.
6. Click on Link “On-Line Application for Clerk” and try to open up the appropriate On-Line Application Form Format.
7. Fill all marked details in Application form along with fee payment details and also submit the application.
8. Take a print of application form attached with photograph and attest the signature and retain it to be submitted if short listed for GD and followed by interview along with other relevant documents.