aptet.cgg.gov.in – Online Application Form for APTET May 2012 Notification: Government of Andhra Pradesh in School Education Department is now conducting 3rd Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET). The eligible candidates have to apply in online which starts from 22-03-2012 to 12-04-2012. The following mentioned are the details regarding age limit, educational qualification and other information about aptet.cgg.gov.in
Schedule of examination given below :
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) May 2012 Notification details:
Application fee: Candidates have to pay 300/- towards the application fee through AP online or E-seva centres starting from 21-03-2012 to 11-04-2012.
How to apply: Eligible candidates need to fill the application through online which is available in the APTET website http://aptet.cgg.gov.in between the dates 22-03-2012 to 12-04-2012. The following are the instructions to fillg online application form are mentioned below…
Instruction for filling online Application Form:
1. Applicants have to apply through online from the http://aptet.cgg.gov.in starts from 22-03-2012 to 12-04-2012.
2. Before applying online, applicants should first download the information bulletin and also the user guide which is available in the APTET website and go through it carefully to verify the eligibility for appearing AP TET.
3. Before applying online, applicants need to pay the examination fee through AP online or E-seva centers starts from 21-03-2012 to 11-04-2012.
4. The applicants must follow the procedure of submission for online application which is given in the information bulletin.
5. Applicants need to paste a recent passport size photograph in a white paper and to be signed below, after that scan their photograph along with the signature.
6. Applicants enter the journal number which is issued by AP online, the date of payment of fees and date of birth should be entered in the correct manner as specified at the time of online apply.
7. Applicants need to fill online application form; applicants has to upload the photograph and signature and which is attached in the space given in the application form.
8. After filling all the details by applicants press preview option, other wise edit option and then try to resubmit the information.
9. After submitting online application, applicants would be given with a reference ID number, which should be kept carefully for future reference.
10. After completion of online application, the applicants has to take a print out of the online application for future reference.