APPSC Recruitment 2012 FISHERIES DEVELOPMENT OFFICER IN A.P : APPSC invites application for the posts of FISHERIES DEVELOPMENT OFFICER IN A.P The eligible candiates can apply on-line by terms and conditions of this recruitment.
No of vacancies 35 posts
Eligibility Criteria : Candidates can apply for the post under the age of above 18 years and below 34 years
Educational qualification : Candidates Must possess Bachelor of Fisheries Science in B.F.Sc., from any recognized University of India Central or a State Act or an Institution.
Candidates should follow the steps to apply the post
- Candidates should read the complete advertisement before applying for the post
- Candidates should enter the personal details in the online submission
- Candidates has to pay challan form to pay the fee in state bank of india
- After paying the challan candidates should visit website on the next day to enter the journal number in the format application form
- Candidates should affix your recent colour photo on a paper and sign below the photograph with black pen. Scan the above paper and upload in the application form.
Application Fee : Candidates should pay 100/- compulsory towards the application & 120 For the examination fee.