APPSC Assistant Executive Engineers Recruitment 2012 : APPSC invites application for the post of ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEERS IN VARIOUS ENGINEERING SERVICES so eligible candidates can apply for this post in this post you all find many interesting articles on APPSC recruitment 2012 notification
No of vacancies The no of vacancies for the above posts is given in the below
- Civil in I & CAD posts-1170 posts
- Mechanical in I & CAD posts-130 posts
- Civil in R & B posts-174 posts
- Electrical in R & B posts-14 posts
- Panchayath Raj posts-214
- Tribal welfare in civil posts-14 posts
Eligibility Criteria : Candidates can apply for the post under the age of above 18 years and below 34 years
Educational qualification: Any one of the degree what we mentioned below to apply for this post
- Candidate Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in following
- Civil I & CAD of a University in India.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical I & CAD of a University in India.
- Degree in Civil in R & B of a University in India.
- Degree in Electrical in R & B of a University in India.
- Degree in Civil and Mechanical of a University in India.
- graduate in Tribal welfare Engineering from any University in India
How to apply :
Candidates should follow the steps to apply the post:
- 1) candidates should read the guide before applying for the post
- 2) candidates should enter the personal details in the online submission
- 3) candidates has to pay challan form to pay the fee in state bank of india
- 4) after paying the challan candidates should visit website on the next day to enter the journal number in the format application form
- 5) candidates should affix your recent colour photo on a paper and sign below the photograph with black pen. Scan the above paper and upload in the application form.
Application Fee :
Candidates should pay 100/- compulsory towards the application & 120 For the examination fee.
Syllabus : Candidates should follow the following syllabus pattern
- General Science
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India
- World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
- Indian polity and Economy
- Mental ability
- DISASTER MANAGEMENT